April 21, 2013

What Is This New Blog?

Hello, Culinary Sundays followers!!!
 
Soooooo...  we've decided to create another "Culinary Sundays" blog dedicated mostly to leftovers, but also random weekday meals, décor and design tips, and anything else we deem of some interest.  (For example, possible homemade dog biscuits and stuff of that nature.)  This will be a rather informal blog, it won't be updated on a specific basis, but updated as we see fit or feel inspired.  It's rather selfish on my part, actually.  I came up with the idea as a way to force me to make myself lunch for the work week.  I always say I'm going to make lunch, then I get lazy and end up ordering food at the office, spending money and eating sub-par greasy food.  If I know I'm going to blog about what I hope will be some fun and lovely work-place lunches, then I'll probably hold myself more accountable to my goal.  (And let's be honest... anyone who works in an office understands what I'm talking about... you say you're going to bring something from home - and then you get in on that pizza, or order that crappy salad from a local restaurant.)  On the flip side, John and Jenn are huge leftovers people.  While I tend to let leftovers sit in my fridge until the next quarter when I see a Tupperware in the back collecting dust, they recreate insane meals that you would never know were made from "cleaning out the fridge."  So therefore, we're combining our forces and going to share our silly day-to-day culinary antics with you all.  Give us some time and be a little patient while we figure this out, but I promise we'll have some fun with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment