February 23, 2014

Winter Fun with the Boys

So if you live in the Northeast, you'll understand that WINTER NEEDS TO END!  It's way too cold, there's been way too much snow, and it's just not fun anymore.

But you now what is fun?  These silly pictures of Ozzy and Pocho enjoying the winter weather!


Ozzy has this absolute need to eat the snow.  I don't know why.  


And then he drools wet snow all over the dang house.  Oh, Ozz.


Pocho feels the need to be dainty.  He doesn't like his paws getting too wet.


He was captured mid-shake!  Our dopey Dobie.


Channeling his inner Samuel L. Jackson

(I realize this post has absolutely nothing to do with food, but whatever, I'm on my 3rd cup of coffee and I'm kind of bored.  See the post below for some eggplant parm.)

No comments:

Post a Comment